Save or print The EU coronavirus vaccination certificate from My Kanta pages:
- Log in to My Kanta at https://www.kanta.fi/en/citizens using your own ID tokens, such as online banking IDs or a mobile certificate.
- Select COVID Certificate from the menu on the left. You can also find a link to the certificate section on the front page of My Kanta.
- Press the pdf link to open the corona certificate. If you have a certificate, it will open in a new tab.
- Save the PDF file to your phone or other device. This way, you will have the certificate ready when you need it. You can also print out the certificate on paper.
If you cannot use the My Kanta service
If you cannot use the My Kanta service or you need a certificate as a printout, and you do not have a printer, you can request a certificate from Siun sote’s patient record archive by sending a written request formor by calling.
There are three types of certificates, please indicate in your request the type of certificate you need:
- certificate of coronavirus vaccination
- certificate of the result of your most recent coronavirus test
- certificate of having recovered from a COVID-19 infection.
Submitting a request:
- Make an online request for copy of document at Miunpalvelut.fi-pages: https://miunpalvelut.fi/siunsote/data-request-health-services
- Fill in and print out the reguest form: data request health services (pdf). Mail the form to Siun sote Patient record archive, E/K, Tikkamäentie 16, 80210 Joensuu
- By phone: +358 13 330 1103 Tue–Fri 9:00–14:00.
Request must be done personally or on behalf of a dependent.Your identity will be verified in connection with your request.
The certificate will be sent to you in second class mail.